NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


31 March 2009

rebirth


it has come the time to rejuvenate the mind and update this glorious site with a new posting. and such wonderful timing as with spring comes the time for new growth, regeneration and the beautiful freedom of creating something new. in this newness I am dedicating time each and every day to add to this blog. whether the latest raw snack creation, a whimsical anecdote or a new/recent photo. within each of us is a beautiful story, a journey unfolding, a gift to share. in this daily ritual, it is my intention to bring about new insight in the process of daily tasks. In setting an intention and placing our attention on how it unfolds, we receive greater awareness into why we do what we do and how we do it. may these postings inspire, create, and blossom into light consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"