NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 January 2009

Education

...please enjoy these articles written to provide you with further insight into the benefits of a living cuisine lifestyle. Contact me anytime by phone or email if you require further information, are looking for guidance or are looking for an inspiring speaker for your organization, family or group.

What is a Living Cuisine?  |  12 Reasons to enjoy a Living Cuisine Lifestyle  |  Living Cuisine Lifestyle Tips  |  Living Cuisine in Cooler Climates* | Living Cuisine in Cooler Climates II** | The Power of Maca, Enriching Lives Through Nutrition

* Reference: http://www.sunfood.net
** Reference: http://www.rawfoodnation.com



Would you like to learn more about a beautiful wealthy, quality lifestyle? Would you like to incorporate more well being, wealth and fun into your everyday? For yourself? For you AND your family and friends?

I love to share inspiring stories, tips, ideas and ways to fully enjoy a lifestyle that incorporates all of this, and more!

Contact me to speak with you, to you or your group, family or organization. I guarantee you will receive inspiring ideas that you can begin to incorporate every single day, easily and with great joy!

Here's an idea of some of the topics I love to discuss with you:


* What does raw vegan or living cuisine really mean?
* Why go "raw"?

* OK, I've decided to "go" raw or transition to, now what do I need in my kitchen?
* How can I create the change I'd love to see in my life while still loving my family & friends? Better yet... How can I also include my family & friends in my exciting new lifestyle choices?
* If I could do just one thing today to change my life, what would that be?


I guarantee these talks to be fun, motivating, enjoyable and inspiring. Your health is your wealth and your lifestyle! Call or email to arrange a day and time for us to meet and begin the inspiring journey of living your best life.


306.502.0076 | c.johnson@mac.com


In loving gratitude,
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"