NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


18 October 2007

a balanced perspective

balance. the body continually strives to achieve this. the universe is in constant state of this.

when I hear someone talking about balance and our health, I typically straighten up, take notice and give the listener an opportunity to express. I recently came across this article by Brian Self, CNH, MH, CCI, written on chocolate and raw cacao, marketed to be the latest superfoods. I believe what Brian has to say comes from a beautiful intention of balance in health and wellbeing for us all.

in the raw food world we hear a lot about the benefits of raw cacao, which mimics the high and energy buzz very easily acquired from a healthy daily dose of a balanced raw diet. i invite you to read the article and determine for yourself what, if any, choices, changes or integrations may be of benefit to you. each one of us has our own story, experiences and homeostasis. the beauty in this is continued awareness of our own choices and the effects therein.

may you enjoy a beautifully balanced day.

in love, light & a bounty of living foods,
xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"