NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


23 September 2007

Autumn Breeze

ah, the glorious gifts of fall....

the crispness in the air, the bounty of colored leaves gently falling to the sidewalk, a time to reflect.

and as I continue to embrace my current life in Regina, I am finding plenty of time to enjoy all of these gifts. It is in the moment of appreciation that we truly allow ourselves to become fully alive. Our awareness grows and our soul, like a recorder, takes full recognition of our experiences. In the midst of our busy lives, it is worth the time to take a deeper breath, soak in our beautiful surroundings and give thanks for what we have.

"It's not the amount of time you devote, but what you devote to the time that counts."

Enjoy a beautiful autumn day.

In love & light
xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"