NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!

"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


11 August 2007

Returning

Dear friends, students and fellow teachers,

I hope all of you are enjoying your summers and are continuing with your practice. As you know I have been away from teaching for the summer and have been spending much quality time with my family.

There is no greater truth than being this close to your roots and allowing family to provide the bright mirror in which to reflect your true self. A humbling experience, and one that raises us to new heights in patience and ultimately a greater understanding of ourselves. The beauty in this gift also lies in our ability to speak our truth (thank you Kobe) around those that love us most.

Having spent ten years away from family, I am blessed to have this opportunity to return.

Namaste & Be Well

In warmth, love and glorious peace
xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"