NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


13 August 2007

beauty

Regina has one of the most beautiful parks in North America. Over 1500 acres of glorious green grasses, trees and an abundance of flowers that fill the air with their graceful scent.

Tonight, as I walked through the park with a new and dear friend, I am reminded of how the beauty in life lies within. And when we allow ourselves to truly express this inner most sanctuary we automatically see outwardly in a different perspective. This slight and subtle shift is, in turn, the greatest gift we are given to awaken ourselves to newer and untapped consciousness.

Sharing in this experience is the icing on the quantum physical cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"