NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


06 March 2007

Under the Calgary Sun

As I slowly immerse myself into our Calgary culture on this beautiful sunny day, I am continually flooded with memories, energy and warmth of the Maui sun. My experience on this majestic island truly shifted a part of me and cleared way to a layer into my soul that I had only imagined I would explore.

If you are planning a vacation to Maui, I whole heartedly encourage you to consider Villa Paola, a beautiful vacation home in Wailea hosted by the most gracious hosts Marcello and Alessio.

For more information on this vacation property visit their website and do let them know that I referred you!

In abundance of gratitude for all things beautiful,

xo
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"