NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 March 2007

Four Seasons

A dream wedding manifest to reality.

Choosing Maui for a destination wedding is incredibly perfect. In a brief conversation with the bride, a story arose of the Japanese belief that Maui is the heart chakra of our world. The lovingkindness energy that exudes from this island is purely felt and courses through everything that graces its presence.

I personally feel my heart expanding every day - creating space for newness and anticipation of what is to come.The truth of compassion and the magical ability one has to manifest in the abundant energy of the heart centre is extraordinary. Take time every day to open your heart and know that these are acts of beauty, are raising the vibration of our planet and are ultimately creating utopia in our world.

In abundance, gratitude and love

Corinne
xo

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"