NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


07 February 2007

New Studio Opening in Bridgeland

Yoga Danu, 849 1 Ave NE

A beautiful space in the new Danu Health Centre, right in the heart of Bridgeland.

Join me Friday mornings for "Gentle Yoga" starting Friday March 9th. This is a registered class with drop-in opportunity. Please contact the studio directly.

"Gentle Yoga" is beneficial for all yogis, particularly those looking for a beautiful morning stretch & de-stress. Whether you live or work in the area - or are enjoying a Friday off! - join me in this wonderful new space.

258-DANU

Visit the link on the right for my full course schedule.

In good health & much love,
Corinne
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"