NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


23 May 2006

gourmet artisan

I have been away.

Away from writing as I create with a new medium. That of food.

I have found great solace in the kitchen, at the market, in the grocery isle - carefully selecting the right herb to match with the vibrant yellow pepper I have chosen for tonight's dinner

What we create is a direct result of the intention we put forth. As I intend a life of beauty, a lifestyle of genuine attention to this beauty that surrounds us in every element, this yellow pepper becomes more than an ingredient in a recipe. It expands into a colorful vibration that further enhances my creativity, fueling my body and my soul, all while nourishing the palette of joy and fulfillment.

All that from one little pepper. Organic and locally grown, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"