NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


12 January 2006

away

and so i return.

after a very long time away from my keyboard, i am called back to write.

what has compelled me to do so involves two recent art exhibits and the reactions of several members of their viewing audience. one of the exhibits includes a vibrantly painted image of a dog lying bleeding on a bathroom floor. the other, an illustrated display involving cartoon-like bird men, appearing naked with intricately illustrated paisley clouds emanating from pipes placed at their groin .

as i reflect on the forceful opinions of this art from particular individuals, rendering the artwork as inappropriate, our organizations involvement as shameful and the entire situation as disappointing, I have come to the conclusion that controversy is not created by the art itself, rather how the viewer chooses to express the emotion that takes over them upon viewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"