NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!

"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


10 September 2005

shaken

every once in a while anger rears its nasty little head and can easily throw life into a what feels like a shaky, white knuckled, white water rafting trip. unstable. uneasy. and nauseating.

it's so easy to want to beat the living daylights out of something. or throw up on the side of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"