NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


02 July 2005

Untitled

Friday morning my father had a stroke and is currently in the University Hospital in Edmonton.

The strongest and most determined man in my life is suddenly unable to remember how to say the names of his family.

Physically he is fine. Brushing his hair, shaving, leaping out of the emergency ward bed at every chance to get outside. All are signs that everything is a-ok. Mentally he is experiencing some disconnect. The stroke caused minor brain damage and he is now unable to articulate certain thoughts into words. To me he is as beautiful as ever. One look into his eyes and I know that he is all there. I feel it. And whatever he can't remember how to say he can write it down or explain it in his own language. Some visits with him are like a Shel Silverstein poetry reading. He mixes up words and changes around the letters, making us giggle.

The most beautiful part of this whole experience is watching our family come together. In unconditional love. For that I will always be greatful.

May my father be showered with love, light and the beautiful gift of healing.

I am greatful for the love and support of family. And for the breath I am taking in at this very moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"