NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


10 July 2005

a reason. a season

a lifetime.

It was my dear friend Brenda that introduced me to this concept quite some time ago. And learning to trust the natural flow of people coming in and out of my life has made for a beautiful experience, opening up great wisdom and clear awareness of my best opportunities. In allowing myself to let go, I am suddenly equipped to be fully present in each moment. And in each day recognizing my best opportunities. We are presented with so many of these open windows, it is our choice to fly through them.

Thank you Brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"