NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


08 May 2005

"Great"ful

From photo shoot to Baked Alaska. Does life get any better?

Today I had the privilege of photographing the top female pro racquetball player. Top being number one in the world. Quite an incredible title I'd say. And this gal is as nice as home made apple pie. Even better than that slice from the celebration dinner at Saltlik.

I'm tellin' ya, I count my lucky shining stars every night. And again in the morning, even though I can't see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"