NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


01 April 2005

Sugar High

Every so often I forget why I don't eat sugar. And I eat some. And that some turns into more. And more turns into lots. Upon first bite I remember how damn good it tastes and immediately want more. So I have more. And somewhere inside me there's a hint of reason. A sense that there's something not quite right with this taste sensation.

And then it hits. The post sugar buzz. Like a helpless patient pinned under the weight of the lead x-ray blanket. It gets heavier. And heavier. Until I can barely muster the strength to move. So I just give in. Accepting the fact that I will now have to ride out the most excruciatingly painful process in my existence. Recovery.

Head's foggy. Body's aching.

I'll take the sweet without the sticky please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"