NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


17 April 2005

Soul Sister

Tonight I received an email from my friend Anneliese. In it she sent her latest recording... a song entitled "All is Forgiven".

Listening to this song is like having someone wrap their arms around you. Nice and tightly. Making you feel warm, safe, secure, as though nothing in this world can harm you.

A beautiful goddess you are Anneliese. And I thank you for your music. Your ambition. Your love and light. Keep shining...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"