NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


14 April 2005

New York Minute

As I made my way from the EPCOR CENTRE to yoga class, it would seem my mind was so inwardly focused I was almost unaware of my surroundings. And suddenly I felt a smile growing inside my heart, causing me to look up to my left. There, across the street stood the Palliser Hotel, glowing in gold from the sun. And I, standing there as though seeing it for the first time. For a brief moment I felt like I was in New York gazing up at The Waldorf Astoria. Lines of traffic passing by, taxicabs waiting out front. I could swear I had been transported for just that minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"