NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


18 April 2005

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I woke up this morning to the tune of "Daydream Believer". It was in my head and it was Anne Murray's voice.

And so I danced my way into the shower, down the stairs to the kitchen, and all through breakfast, recalling memories of my Mom and how she would crank up the stereo and dance around the house. It was always music that made you want to move. Shake your groove thing. How I love my Mom for that. Burton Cummings, Tom Jones, Elton John, and Anne Murray.

She could blast that stereo louder than any kid I know.

Yep. My Mom. She was born to boogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"