NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


20 February 2005

That's a Wrap

After 4 days on set with the crew of Canadian Idol, I am completely exhausted. Crazy thing is, the core production crew has just started. With Calgary being their second audition city, they still have the rest of Canada to cover. They are an amazingly hard working bunch, all for giving Canadians a shot at stardom.

For the record, Calgary has more good singers than India has rotis.

And Sass Jordan said she liked my shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I should have auditioned. Because if I really sang, I could really sing.

    ReplyDelete

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"