NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


24 February 2005

Lifted Sky

Driving home from yoga class I noticed the most brilliant sky I've seen in a very long time. The colors of pink and orange melting into each other across the billowing clouds. Once the sun had set, the sky became the largest ocean of blue, creating a beautiful air-filled dome under which we can feel safe and warm.

I love Calgary. For its sunshiny days, wide open skies, and Krispy Kreme donuts now available at every Petro Canada in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"