NavitasNaturals.com - Goji, Acai, Cacao, Maca... Superfoods!


"WOW" "You are amazing..."

"Your website is awesome and full of fabulous information. I love the recipes...when I have a little more time I'm going to go back to it and look for more info. I am interested in raw warming foods. I just have to tell you how impressed I am with all that you are doing with OnlyGreen and the natural living lifestyle....your hard work and commitment is inspiring!"

Sara Londono Sulkin, Health as a Choice Health Coaching
www.saralondonosulkin.com


22 February 2005

The L Word

Apparently the "lesbian is the new fag".

I just got home from watching The L Word at Capri & Jason's. Being an L Word virgin, I was at a bit of a disadvantage on two counts... First, trying to keep up with all the characters and their drama (there is a lot). Secondly, requiring a full half hour to get used to the "jazzy mullet" on Kelly Lynch's character.

Although the show somewhat resembles several prime time dramas from the 90s, it was the transgender's apartment scene that proved to me we're not in Melrose Place anymore.

1 comment:

  1. "Most girls are straight, until they're not."

    In that case, I'm in love with Alice. I can't believe KD Lang dated her for 5 years. Out of her league.

    ReplyDelete

"enjoy a
conscious
expansion in
lifestyle &
wellbeing
through the art
of natural living"